Friday, April 10, 2009

YAWWNNNN...

For the past two weeks, I've been having dizzy spells. They got to the point where I couldn't sleep because the room would spin (or so my mind thought). I thought it was my blood pressure as I'm on some new medication for it. So, I went to the Dr. yesterday and my BP was fine. He diagnosed me with Vertigo. Great...I'm sea sick, I just need a boat to go with it! What a coincidence, I've got a cruise coming up in 9 days! Needless to say, I'd like to not be dizzy for it. Anyway, the Dr. put me on a medication that makes me sleepy. Not just "oh, I'm a bit tired" kind of sleepy. No, it's rather the "I can sleep more hours than a hibernating bear" kind of sleep. Seriously, I took one tablet (supposed to take one 4 x per day) and struggled to stay awake with the girls today. In fact, when Kaylee took her nap, so did I! When both girls were awake, I either sat with them and did puzzles for a very short time or I was on the couch in horizontal position semi-watching t.v. with my eyes half open or half closed depending on what kind of person you are! On that note.. (yawn)... I'm hitting the sack! Night night!

No comments: