Wednesday, April 8, 2009

My new shower curtain...

I know what you're thinking... Is The Scoop so lacking news that Karen has to post about her shower curtain? Well, NO. I'm blogging about my shower curtain as there is a story about why I have a new one. It's a long story but I'll try to give you the short version. Debbie (Mike's cousin's wife) has a "vacation" home which was built a long time ago. In this house, she has what Jennah calls "The Barney Bathroom". We all know who Barney is right? He's that purple and green annoying dinosaur that kids love. It's not so much that it's a Barney theme bathroom - in fact, not at all. She just has this seriously purple toilet! She obviously has had quite a time finding things that match her bathroom. Well, it turns out, she fell in love with my shower curtain because it has some of the purple that matches her toilet in it! I on the other hand fell in love with her bath mat! It's thick with no rubber on the bottom and can be washed in the washing machine. She kept telling me she'd give me her bath mat if I'd give her my shower curtain. I really liked my shower curtain and found it hard to part with it but, after a long search, I found one I can live with instead. Honestly, I liked my old one so much that I told her if it didn't work out, I'd like it back! How silly is that! It all sounds complicated huh? Not really, we're basically trading my shower curtain for her bath mat! Anyhow, I told her I'd take a pic of my new shower curtain so she could see it... so here it is! And yes, it still has a hint of purple so I didn't have to change out my towels or washcloths.

1 comment:

Mum Gone Mad said...

A good trade I'd say :)