Thursday, March 5, 2009

Picture Day

Today was picture day at school. Of course, my fashionista Jennah had her "plan" of what she was going to wear and how she was going to do her hair. We'll just say I had other plans! As you know, she just got her hair cut and it's real cute. For some girly girl reason, she all of a sudden wants to wear barrettes in her hair and I do mean barrettes. Like 20 of them just scattered all over her head! Not the big ones but the ones that are for babies. You know... little pigs, ladybugs and flowers on the ends of them. Well, I was not going for that "look" in her school pictures this morning! Call me mean but hey, I'm the one paying for the pics! She then asked me if she could bring a hairband to school so I let her but I told her that I wanted her hair down for the pictures and then she could put the hairband in afterward. I even went as far as to write it on the photographer's instruction form. We'll see in a few weeks what she looked like. I can't wait!

No comments: