Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Uniforms

I attended a meeting at the local elementary school this morning for Kaylee. All went well. She has been accepted into their ESE Pre-K program and will start school as soon as I fill out the paperwork, get her physical (which can't be done until after she turns 3 this Saturday) and obtain uniforms. That's right, I'm now in search of school uniforms for a 3 yr old who can still fit into some of her size 18/24 month pants! Now I haven't seen any 18 month olds wearing uniforms or I'm sure it would be an easier task! Of course trying to find them at the end of the school year makes it just that much harder. I did manage to find a supplier on-line that actually sells a size 2T ! I went ahead and ordered 2 jumpers, 3 tops, 1 pair of pants and a pair of shorts. It sounds like a lot for the time of year that it is but I'm positive she'll be wearing the same size in August when school starts back up. I'm sure I'm in for some hemming and such since she's so tiny but as soon as they come in, she'll be on her way.

1 comment:

Beth said...

Wow - Happy Birthday Kaylee! Uniforms...you would think it would be easier.