Tuesday, March 17, 2009

A whole new world...

Mike and I opened up a whole new world to the girls... you got it... Pop Rocks! Remember those! I put some in my mouth and the girls just looked at me after hearing them pop and crackle! I asked Jennah if she wanted to try some and at first, she looked at me and said no. Then she asked "Do they hurt you?" After convincing her that I would never give her anything that would intentionally hurt her, she tried a few. Of course, Kaylee was soon to follow sissy so she also had her share. They were funny to watch with the pop rocks crackling in their mouths! They really like them and ate just about the whole package. Too funny!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wonder if the pop rocks come in coffee flavor?

Beth said...

I thought about poprocks the other day when Kate was eating nerds...I thought I would wait awhile....she loves candy.