Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Back to "normal"

I didn't blog last night as there wasn't any new news being that we were only home for a day. I guess I could have told you how fun unpacking was or that I had a great time doing laundry! NOT! Things are getting back to normal - well, normal for us anyway! The girls went back to school and so forth. I did get an interesting phone message while we were gone. The school wants to test Jennah for the gifted program. We are pretty excited about that. The forms came home with her yesterday so I turned them back in this morning - we'll see how she does on the evaluation test. Other than that, it was the same ole stuff. Here are a few more pics of our trip:



My very first meal on board. Roast, carrots, beans,
potato wedge and some cheese. Mmmmmmm - lunch!


Movies Under the Stars anyone! Here, you
can lounge by or in the pool and watch a movie!
We took advantage of this at night time!
A church on the island of Grand Turk. Notice
it still has a tarp roof from when hurricane Ike
hit the island back on Sept 7th 2008.
Yes, the water was this color at Grand Turk!
Beautiful.

3 comments:

Kimberley said...

Sounds like you had a nice time. Movie by the pool looks like fun!

Nonna said...

Good thng she didn't post the picture of me in my bikini!!!!

Brooke said...

Kaylee.biz