Sunday, April 26, 2009

We're Baaccckkk!



Well, we're back from our cruise. Needless to say, I'd rather still be on board the ship. After all, there's no one here to wait on me hand and foot. I even had to get my own drink tonight for dinner!! Anyway, we had an excellent time, got some sun, ate way too much and even drank a Pina Colada or two! The girls did great on board! They both really enjoyed the Princess Pelican play room. Of course, no one enjoyed it as much as mommy and daddy!! I'm going to keep this short as I have a ton of things to get done before morning. Here are a few pics for you to enjoy...




Kaylee relaxing on mom's balcony

Jennah (who LOVES her sparkley outfit)


St Thomas from the mountain top


Grand Turk

3 comments:

Mum Gone Mad said...

That looks and sounds marvellous :) glad you all had such a good time x

Brooke said...

Kaylee.biz

Beth said...

OHHHHH I WANT TO GOOOOO!!!!
Glad you had a good time! Love the pics of Jennah and Kaylee....they are so cute and look so relaxed!