Saturday, May 2, 2009

Ahhhhh, a weekend

Finally, the weekend has arrived. I've yet to overcome post-cruise sleepiness! Of course, Kaylee hasn't helped with that. She still insists that we all must wake up by 7am even on weekends! I went to a candle party today which was very nice... no kids! Just adults chatting and spending money! I picked up a few things that I thought would look nice around my home. Other than that, we really didn't do much. I love these relaxing days!

As promised, here is the link to our photo site... I haven't tagged all the pics yet. That's Mike's job as he knows the trick to doing them as a batch. If you click the link below, it should take you directly to our photo page.. once there, on the right side, you'll see a box that says Caribbean 2009. Click on that to view our recent trip pics. Or if you want to, you can look through any of the sets! Enjoy!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/karagines/

No comments: