Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Growing up Goth...

Not much happening around here lately so I'm going to tell you a Jennah story from the other day. We all had gone out to dinner and then we dropped Mike off at the Office Max store so he could run in and get some documents. The girls and I waited in the van. Jennah and I had the following conversation:

Jennah: "Mom, when I grow up, I'm going to be a goth."
Me: "A goth?" "What is that?"
Jennah: "You know, I'm going to wear long black coats and ripped jeans with my hair dyed black and purple. I'm also going to wear black nail polish and those necklaces with skulls on them."
Me: "Oh no you're not." "Not while you live in my house."
Jennah: "No mom, I'm talking about when you move out."

Should I be packing my bags? hhmmmm
(fyi, she saw this goth look on the Disney Channel!)

No comments: