Wednesday, June 17, 2009

bowling 101 part 2

Well, today's bowling lesson for Jennah was about taking steps before rolling the ball. Ummmm I'm glad us parents were not allowed to sit in the bowlers circle! Yeah, something about asking 5-7 year olds to do two things at once with 6-8lb weapons aka bowling balls just didn't appeal to me! They did well though and I ONLY saw one ball come flying backwards! Good thing they have a quick acting coach! Anyway, Jennah was discouraged at first as last week she bowled an 80 each game but this week, she started off with a score of 50 on the first string. After a few encouraging words from me and some hands on lessons from her coach, she started to do better. Until next time...

1 comment:

Mum Gone Mad said...

Lol, I can't bowl myself and I'm sure I'd be the one letting a large heavy object fly in the wrong direction :) glad your girl wasn't too put off x