Sunday, June 14, 2009

The Bowling ball...

Today I took Jennah to the bowling alley to get the holes drilled on her bowling ball. I kind of thought it would only take a little while but apparently, they are behind schedule so she won't get her ball back until Tuesday. It's not a problem though since her bowling camp is on Wednesday and she really wants too use her new equipment except for the fact that I'll have to make an extra drive down there on Tuesday now as well. Now I know you're asking "Why don't you just pick it up on Wednesday when she's at bowling camp?" Well, the pro-shop isn't open during the camp hours (which is pretty silly if you ask me). It's open at 4 on Wednesdays and camp ends at 12:30. Oh well, at least she'll have her bowling ball Tuesday so she can use it on Wednesday!

No comments: