Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Day 4 in NW Arkansas...

This morning Mike and I went to the dentist! I know what you're thinking "Aren't they on vacation?". Well, yes, we are but we also love our dentist so why not get the chompers cleaned while we're here! All went well there. Afterwards, it was off to lunch at Lin's Garden for some good Chinese food with some friends I used to work with. The girls and I then headed back to the hotel to find a message on our phone. They had fixed the pool problem (see yesterday's post). We went to take a look and yes, it had been taken care of. That meant it was time for a swim! We stayed in the pool for about an hour then headed back to the room for a snack and some nap time. When we were all rested, it was time for dinner. We ate at an old favorite place called the Catfish Hole. As in the past, the food was great and the service excellent! Here we are back in the room trying to decide what to do for entertainment for tomorrow! Night night all!
here's a pic of our dinner... well, the dinner that was still there when I took my camera out!


The fish and fries...
Hush puppies and cole slaw



1 comment:

Beth said...

I'm glad you have been eating at some really good places...because the place you are eating at tonight...their chef is not that good!