Monday, June 22, 2009

Monday Monday...

The girls and I slept in today... we're on vacation so we're allowed to! After we woke up and got ready for our day, we spotted Krispy Kreme donuts for breakfast! The girls were excited to go in and watch them make donuts but as soon as we walked in, they shut the conveyor down! Oh well, maybe next time! We then took a run to the mall and ended up at Chuck E Cheese for some playtime! They loved it and wanted to go back again tonight! I then had to take Jennah to the Dr. as she's been coughing like crazy and nothing I've tried as far as over the counter medicines have helped. The Dr. said it was allergies and gave her a nasal spray prescription for her to take. We'll see if it helps any. After the trip to the Dr's office, we headed to Wal-Mart to get the medicine and then went out for dinner with some friends. Now we're back at the hotel just watching tv. The girls wanted to go swimming but in all honesty, I don't' think the pool filtration system is working so I'm not letting them swim in it. I've complained to the girl at the front desk but the mgr won't be in until tomorrow morning so I'm headed back to the front desk then. Not sure what's on the activity list for tomorrow but I'm sure we'll find something to do.

1 comment:

Nonna said...

Jennah is allergic to Arkansas!!