Friday, July 24, 2009

company comes and company goes...

I've decided we should put in a revolving door on our house. We love having people over and there are some weeks that we have people over all the time - like this week! Tuesday, we had my brother's family over for a short while during the day and then Mike's Dad and step mom came over that night. Wednesday, my neighbor came over for a few minutes. Thursday and Friday I had my nephews over, who are still here until tomorrow. My mom, our friend Randy, and my favorite aunt and Uncle were also here for dinner this evening. Tomorrow we'll have my friend and her family over for lunch and some swimming in the pool. Oh, but Sunday... What? No company on Sunday? What will I do? Hey, I know... Anyone want to come over?

1 comment:

Nonna said...

enjoyed the company and the food was great! Ate way too much.