Monday, July 20, 2009

Monday Monday...

Ahhhh, Monday morning and raining already. I could just stay in bed today but I have to take Kaylee to feeding therapy. She doesn't know this yet (shhhh, don't tell her!) but today we're going to try some egg salad. Nothing too fancy, just eggs, some mayo, a little bit of mustard and a hint of salt and pepper. Of course, the first few spoonfuls will be covered in cool whip! I'm seriously thinking we need to put a blindfold on her to get her to eat. That or we need to find a way to make everything look like cake and cookies! I just know someday, these days of trying to get her to eat will be over and she'll do it on her own but until then, we try and try and try over and over again. Yes, it's very frustrating for now but maybe one day.....

Don't think she's eating anything good in this picture, it's just ice cream!

2 comments:

Kimberley said...

I struggle with Jacob too. I've been told it's a phase, but it does wear you out trying to get them to eat. We keep a supply of Pediasure onhand, and thankfully he likes. Calls it chocha milk.

Beth said...

Oh Kaylee - I'm on a diet right now and egg salad sounds awesome. So does cool whip! :)
good luck!