Sunday, August 2, 2009

bowling

I went bowling this afternoon with Jennah, my brother's girlfriend and my nephew. I'll start by saying I haven't bowled in about 12 years! So, needless to say, I was scared that Jennah was going to beat my score! I think I did pretty good though. Ok, maybe not! My first score was an 85.. my nephew beat my score and he wasn't even trying hard! My second and third games were better - ok, somewhat better. I had a 107 and a 105. Anyway, the best part was I had fun. Jennah also did well. She bowled a 51 for her high score! I can just see I'm going to need a bit more practice before I start my league bowling in three weeks! Oh, yes I did - signed myself up for punishment on a ladies only league! Maybe, just maybe someone out there will be worse at bowling than I am!

No comments: