Thursday, August 6, 2009

A Jennah story

The girls and I went running around town today to take care of some errands. On the way home, Jennah asks "Mom, what does repossessed mean?" So, to put it in her terms, I told her "Well, it's like when you buy a car, you sign a paper promising to make payments to the bank because cars are real expensive and that way, you can pay small amounts at a time instead of thousands of dollars at once. If you stop paying, the bank takes your car back because you stopped paying for it like you promised. When they take the car back, it's called having your car repossessed." Lame, I know but it was the best I could do while driving in the rain on a short notice question. She just said "Oh, okay." and we were done with it. Well, a while later, she and Kaylee were in their bedroom playing and I hear Kaylee yelling "It's mine!" so I immediately ask Jennah "What's going on?" And this my friends is where it goes bad... Jennah took a toy away from Kaylee. Why we ask? Well, she REPOSSESSED it because apparently, Kaylee didn't want to pay her for it! Or, if you want Jennah's exact quote... "Well, I repossessed it because it's not like Kaylee has a job and is going to pay me for it." Ahhhhhh.

1 comment:

Nonna said...

Ya just gotta love Jennah stories!!!