Thursday, January 21, 2010

A KAYLEE story...(warning-not for the squeamish)

As most of us know by now, I take Kaylee to feeding therapy once a week. It is there that we try techniques and tricks to get her to eat things other than junk foods. Basically we want her to eat foods other than cookies and milk! Anyway, here is how it went:

I'm driving to therapy and I hear Kaylee from the back seat saying things like: "Hmmm, its not bad." "Hmmm, it's tasty." "Mmmm, alicious." (her word for delicious) "Hey mom, it's not bad."

So, I ask her what she is talking about. "My boogers" she replies, "They're tasty."
"Yuuukkkkk!" I say. "Kayleeeeee NOOOOOO, that's disgusting, do not eat those, they're dirty and full of germs!"

To which she replies "No, they're not sgusting (her word for disgusting), I said they're tasty mom, weren't you listening to me?"

Ugh! Kids are gross.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ROTFLMAO!!!!

I remember your brother did that and called it "Light lunch" after a popular microwave lunch thing at the time.