Friday, January 22, 2010

A wonderful person...

I'd like to share a story about a wonderful little girl - my daughter Jennah! She went to the museum today (see previous post). I had given her 10 dollars so she could buy a souvenir at the gift shop. When she returned from the trip, she took out her "shopping" bag and handed me a solar zipper-pull that blinks the words "super star" when it is in the sun. It was a gift for me. She also showed me one that she had bought for her daddy along with a wind-up fish for the tub that she bought for Kaylee. It was soooo sweet. Of course, I thanked her for my gift and then asked her what she bought for herself. She said she wanted to buy some sugar crystal candy for herself but she didn't have enough money. Did I mention she's only 7 yrs old? What 7 yr old do you know that would buy something for everyone in the family but not themselves? She is such a caring person - we just love her to death! Thanks Jennah, you make your mommy very proud!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kudos to her parents.

Nonna said...

Darn, I hit the wrong button again!!!!

Kimberley said...

So Sweet!