Friday, January 22, 2010

A "picture perfect" day...

All of the gifted students at Jennah's school are going on a field trip today to the Museum of Science and Industry. It's a pretty cool place with all kinds of hands on things for kids to do and see. Before we left the house, I told Jennah she could bring my old camera if she wanted to. Of course, she jumped at the chance. I laid out the "camera laws" like do not lose it, get it wet, etc. She was good with that. On the way to the school, she asked me if the museum is the same place we had taken her to last year. I said yes, but that there would be different exhibits to see this time. She looked at me and said "Well, why don't you leave the camera in the car." I asked her "Are you sure you don't want to bring it?"

Her response: "Well, I don't want to because I don't want to hold it all day and besides ----------I'd rather PRESERVE the memories in my brain."

Yeah, my girl uses that phrase on me at 7:30 am!

No comments: