Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Kaylee's new friends...

I had to take Kaylee in for a nutrition evaluation at All Children's Hospital in St. Petersburg today. It is a brand new hospital that is absolutely stunning. On our way out, we walked through a bridge that connects the hospital to their new Outpatient Care Center across the street. Kaylee was quick to spot this duck in the walkway that she wanted to sit on. She was sooo cute. She gave the duck a hug and then told me "He's my new friend." They also had a clown fish and a dolphin which she also said was her friend and gave a hug to as well. We then watched the cars and the people below the bridge on the street. She was fascinated that we were so high up "in the sky" as she said. When it was time to go, she said "bye bye" to her new animal friends. Everything went well for the evaluation. I'll post more on that tomorrow. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Beth said...

so cute! I hope everything went well.