Monday, October 18, 2010

Home Again...

I'm back home again after my week-long trip to NW Arkansas for craft fair week. I always have so much fun visiting with friends and shopping at the craft fairs. Our week was full of fun, laughs, shopping, eating, shopping, and oh, did I say shopping?! As much as I enjoyed being away, I always love coming home again. This time, the girls made three posters that they taped to our front door welcoming me home! They were excited when I woke them up this morning for school (my flight was delayed, putting me home at 2:00AM!) Kaylee and Jennah both loved the gifts I brought them and of course, Mike enjoyed his bucket of "Daddy's Peanut Brittle." Pics to come later of the things I bought - after all, it wouldn't all fit in my suitcase so I had to ship it!

2 comments:

Beth said...

glad you had a good time! love the background of your blog!

Kimberley said...

can't wait to see the loot!