Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Kaylee's first soccer practice...

Tonight was Kaylee's first soccer practice. It was too cute! She's the smallest one on her team and everyone thinks she's adorable! Well, of course, she IS isn't she? Here are some pics - wish I would have taken one of her when the coach said practice was over. Kaylee started to cry and said "but coach, I don't want to go home, I want to play soccer all night long." The coach then knelt down in front of Kaylee and said "I have to go home too but I'll be back in two sleeps to play soccer with you again." All was good after that!

...going after it - love the "tongue out concentration"...

She had so much fun...

showing Coach Becky (in red shirt) her moves...

Look how tiny she is compared to her team-mates!
She kept right up with them though!

The last big kick of the night!

1 comment:

Beth said...

That's great! She is so cute!