Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Doll House?

Since I missed a day or two of posting (sorry mom!) I thought I'd share one more cute post....

Jennah and Kaylee both received doll houses for Christmas... Needless to say, Kaylee plays with her sister's doll house more than the one she received... hmmm wonder why? Take a look...

Wish I would have know this before we had our own house built, we would have done without the 4th bedroom and saved on property tax money! I could have set up a little doll house in some corner for her to "live" in! ;)
I measured the opening for the doors... 7 1/2 inches wide x 11 1/2 inches high (at the highest point as they're curved at the top) I kid you not, she's tiny! I even took pics with the tape measure for those skeptics out there!

























1 comment:

Beth said...

So funny. I love it. She looks like a giant in that house. Happy New YEar!