Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Kaylee had her OT eval today. All went well. I'm still sick and sick of being sick! Luckily though, I have the greatest kids ever; I came home from Kaylee's therapy, and Jennah had cleaned her bathroom! She put out new towels, cleaned the sink AND the tub and lined up the toothpaste and toothbrushes on the vanity. She also cleaned the mirror! Ok, so she did use 1/2 tub of Clorox wipes to do all this but I'm happy that she took on cleaning the bathroom all by herself! She's such a good helper.

Anyway, we took the girls out to Chili's for dinner. The service was just awful - very slow, and I hate it when servers take it upon themselves to do what they think is right. For instance: I NEVER order a meal for Kaylee because we all know she won't eat anything but maybe a french fry or some chips, etc. So tonight, the waitress asks "Anything for the little one?" To which I answer "No, but if you would bring us a small plate please." "Ok." she said. Well, when we finally got our food, she looks and says "oh look, they even split up the kids meal (Jennah's) so they can each have their own!" Arrggghhh! I didn't want to split the meal, I just wanted an extra plate so Kaylee could put the ONE french fry that she's going to eat on it! So, Jennah sat there with two very small baskets of mac and cheese and fries in them! I know, not a big deal but may I just ask... Why?

No comments: