Saturday, January 3, 2009

The things kids say...

Today I went to have lunch with a friend of mine that I haven't seen in about 13 years. I took the girls since Mike was out fishing and she brought her 8yr old daughter with her! We went to Wendy's - in another town being that I boycotted the one here in our town for their lack of customer service. The kids all got along well so we were there for quite a while catching up on old times. As we were leaving, I decided a diaper change for Kaylee was a definite need. Of course, we go to the ladies room and there is no changing table or counter top surface that I can use. So, I decided I'd just change her in the van. On the way out of Wendy's, while we're still in the lobby area, Jennah says in her Jennah sarcastic, loud voice "I just don't understand." So I said "What's that Jennah?" to which she replies - in the same loud sarcastic voice..."How this place can have baby seats (meaning high chairs) but no changing tables...Don't they know baby's eat and then go potty in their diapers!" It was so funny to me that she put the two together! Meanwhile, I'm dragging her out of Wendy's before we go to jail! ;) I can't even tell you what she said while we were at Michael's (it's a craft store kind of like Hobby Lobby). I'll just say Jennah's conversation with the cashier started with "My dad's name is Michael, like Michael's but without the s." and ended on the topic of his underwear! Yeah, I'm scared - we're going to jail on of these days!

No comments: