Friday, January 2, 2009

My girly girl Jennah is ill again! She just got over Strep throat and now has an ear infection. Will it ever end. I can't believe Kaylee has not caught anything we've been passing around. This time though, we're all on meds together so maybe we can kick it! There's definitely something going around. I went to Wal-Mart at noon today to get our Rx's filled and the pharmacist told me I wouldn't get the meds back until late tomorrow morning. I said "Are you kidding?" She looked at me and said "No, we're about 6 hours behind and we won't even have time to look at yours until the morning." I said "Forget it" (in a nice way) and took my Rx's to the grocery store which had them ready in 45 minutes! I hate to not give W*M the business but I wanted to get Jennah started on her meds today so she'll get well before school starts next week!

1 comment:

Beth said...

I hear ya sister! We use the WM pharmacy inside the clinic and hospital because they are NEVER busy. I hope they get to feeling better. Luke is working on getting rid of an ear infection too.