Tuesday, January 20, 2009

American Idol

The scenerio: Jennah and I had the tv on while we were eating...so the dinner conversation went something like this with Jennah tonight:
"Mom, how many cities do the people from American Idol go to when they look for singers?" I told her I wasn't sure. So her reply was "Well, when they come here to Brooksville, Missy (my brother's girlfriend) and I are going to audition." To which I reply "Well, what about me, should I audition?" Without even looking at me, she says matter-of-factly "Ummm, no." Of course, anyone who has been to our place in the past few months knows that we have our little "RockBand2" thing going and Missy and Jennah have been the singers while Mike is the guitar guy (with a girl avatar!) and I have been the drummer when possible. I guess my singing career is over - not that I have one according to my dear daughter. :)

1 comment:

Missy said...

Jennah and I ROCK "I Am My Own Worst Enemy"!!!! Bring it American Idol. :)