Wednesday, January 21, 2009

If Jennah Were President...

Honestly, I'm thinking about starting a "Jennah" blog. She has so many funny and interesting things to say every day! I went to her school awards ceremony this morning. She received the Principals Award for having straight A's and the Citizenship Award for always being a role model for her school. Needless to say she was quite proud when she got home...not because she received awards but because they gave her "presents" as she calls them. They were coupons for a free game of bowling at the local bowling alley, a free meal at Golden Corral, a free milkshake at the local hot dog place and according to her, "the best one ever" - a free HALF GALLON of ice cream from the local Publix grocery store! I guess we all benefit from her getting good grades right! Anyway, being that we have a new President, all the kids were asked "What would you do if you woke up tomorrow and YOU were the President of the United States?" Jennah's response... "Well, I would get dressed and ask my mom to drive me to the White House because you know I'm not old enough to drive a car yet." That's my girl... always thinking!

1 comment:

Missy said...

I shared with Uncle Rogie and he said the same thing, "at least she's thinking". Love her!!!!