Thursday, January 22, 2009

Brrrr

Well, so much for "living the life of climate luxury"... It is freezing cold outside and has been this way for two days. It's Florida...I shouldn't have to scrape ice off my windshield (with my driver's license as we no longer have ice scrapers from our Arkansas days). Where did my warm weather go? I took this photo at 8:00 this morning while we waited at the bus stop. For my Northern friends (and Beth who doesn't think she is in the North!) I'm not whining about the cold, I'm just letting you know it's not always palm trees and sunshine here at the beach!

3 comments:

Beth said...

I'm glad you are cold. Welcome to my world. I have been working on our Fl trip vacation. What month is better - remember last year in April the weather was so cold? We are thinking May, but I would like to go over 4th of July. Will it be too hot?

Ethel5 said...

Beth-it will be hot and humid and if you plan to go to WDW, it will be crowded.

BTW, I had to use the old credit card to scrape my windshield this am-how we suffer!

Karen said...

@beth...I would definitely stick with May. It's hot in July and it's not uncommon for it to rain every afternoon making it downright humid and miserable.