Wednesday, January 7, 2009

A break...

Kaylee and I caught a break today from our normal routine. Her speech therapist cancelled our appt which was fine with me! I look forward to those few days that I don't have to be on the road! So, we did what she wanted today. We got up and since she woke up dry, we sat in the bathroom with her on her potty seat for 30 minutes with her book to "read". She didn't go but at least she sat there. Then we ate dry cereal together on the couch while we watched Dora the Explorer - she loves frosted mini wheats without milk. It's not one of my faves but hey, it was her day too! Then, we colored and played with her little pony toys. By then, it was time for me to do some laundry which is a never ending thing at our house! She took her nap and then it was off to get Jennah form the bus stop. A relaxing day that I could sure use more of.

2 comments:

Kimberley said...

Hi Karen, this is Kimberley - Beth Pittman's sister. I've been reading your blog and wanted to leave a comment. Your girls are adorable! I cannot believe how big they have gotten. I remember when Jennah was itty bitty and Beth babysat her a couple of times - even though she didn't know what she was doing - HA! :) Take care!

Beth said...

Karen, I did know what I was doing...ok, i didn't. This day sounds heavenly!
ps. my sister is a blog stalker