Monday, January 5, 2009

Girls Day Out

We had "girls day out" today and went to see the move Bolt. It's a cute movie about a little puppy and his actress friend. Jennah and Kaylee both got some laughs out of it but if you want my opinion, it's not a rated G movie so I think it was a little bit hard for them to follow. It's rated PG but honestly, I didn't catch anything that was offensive to me or anything that they wouldn't see on normal cartoons anyway. After the movie, we made a stop at Wal-Mart to pick up a few things. I was looking at some jewelry and Jennah was eyeing the earrings. She turned to me and told me she would like to have her ears pierced tomorrow. I asked her "are you sure? and she said yes but tomorrow. I told her we weren't going back to W*M tomorrow but if she really wanted them done, we'd do it today. She was good for that and sooo excited. She picked out some pretty pink heart "diamonds" as she calls them and lo and behold, had her ears pierced! She looks so cute and is very proud of her new look! She even wanted to call everyone from my cell phone to tell them! Geesh, my little girl is growing up so fast.


2 comments:

Beth said...

SO CUTE! Way to start her out right with the Diamonds! Watch out Mike....

Anonymous said...

Now all she needs is some teeth!!!!