Saturday, January 10, 2009

A busy day...

Today was a nice day for us. Mike took the girls to Jennah's soccer game this morning so I could get my hair done which by the way, I love! I went to a girl that I used to babysit! Yeah, imagine that! She did a wonderful job. Afterward, my brother, his girlfriend and their family came over for dinner for what we all call Spanish Heritage night. It's a yummy, easy meal of pulled pork roast, yellow rice and black beans with onions on the side. Afterwards, we sat around and played Rockband all night long. What fun ! We all have these hidden talents we didn't know about! What a blast!

2 comments:

Beth said...

we need to see a pic of the hair do! Also, great shot of Mike, I bet he wishes he was in a real Rock band!

Beth said...

Ok, so I see the new do. Gotta start looking at the whole blog - sorry. Looks super cute!