Tuesday, January 6, 2009

A Tuesday funny...

Ok, so we all know I'm the clown of the family, errr, even a bit quick witted at times. Call it a profession of mine, people love me for it - or not - anyway... Well, it seems I've passed the trait down to Jennah! For instance, I was helping her with her homework but we needed to sharpen her pencil. She had the pencil in her hand and by the time I got out the sharpener which took me a whole minute, she misplaced it. So, being me, I said "How could you lose your pencil so fast, you just had it a second ago." To which my princess replies "Well duh mom, I'm just like you. Like when you ask daddy to call your cell phone number because you can't remember where you put it." Ahhhhh, children, gotta love 'em. And yes, I'll admit it, it is possible that Mike spends more of his cell phone minutes calling me so I can find my phone! I can't help it, I don't keep it in my pocket nor do I wish to have the "gadget belt thingy" going on so it's attached to my hip at all times. I just can't seem to find the black and pink phone in my black and pink diaper bag! FYI, the picture - no one died or got hurt in the driveway, the kids were out playing with chalk and Jennah decided to trace Kaylee and have Mike trace her. I thought it was cute.

1 comment:

Beth said...

that is so funny. That Jennah is so smart! I love the pic of the girls traced on the sidewalk. Also, love the background.