Thursday, January 8, 2009

Soccer...

Tonight we had soccer practice. Imagine, it was 65 degrees out! brrrr! Anyway, Jennah's coach informs me that she has to wear band-aids over her new earrings during the practices and games "in case someone accidentally tugs at her ear." I don't have a problem with this as ok, it can happen. I guess my issue is that his daughter had hoop earrings on! Ummmmm... The kids are 5 & 6 and might I add that they are all girls and are pretty conscious about not swinging arms and being aggressive yet. Even the other parents made comments after he spoke with me. Oh well, we'll do the band-aid thing but I bet he wouldn't have even noticed had Jennah not been so proud of her new jewels!

1 comment:

Beth said...

maybe she should wear ear muffs since it's so cold there! HA
Love the family pic on the side.