Monday, January 12, 2009

The "Kaylee" report...

Today we got the results of Kaylee's Occupational Therapy evaluation. She had the eval done just after Christmas. We'll just say she didn't do so well. I feel awful. There were so many things the therapist pointed out that she should be doing for her age that we don't even notice. Not because we aren't paying attention, I just think that we're so proud of the things that she IS doing. Well, now we wait for the state program to see if they'll add OT to her therapy schedule. The only thing is, the All Children's Hospital in Lecanto (which is closer to us) doesn't have any openings so if she can get in, I'll have to take her to the All Children's Hospital in Tampa; That is if they have openings. Of course, I'd drive her to New York and back if I had to but just the thought of driving... ugh!

PS. I couldn't resist the pic of our little chocolate cream pie face !

1 comment:

Kimberley said...

what a precious face!!