Friday, January 16, 2009

A quick note

Busy busy busy... yep, that describes my day today and for the next few days! I attended an all day Special Education Law and Advocacy Conference today to learn about laws for special ed students and what I can expect from the public school(s) when Kaylee starts. It was VERY informative. My brain is basically mush right now from all the info. Tomorrow is the second conference day after which there is an exam so we can get a certificate. Tonight was also "Chick-Fil-A" night for Jennah's school. The school sends out a form that we fill out and take with us and whatever we spend at Chick-Fil-A on the specified night, a portion of that money goes back to the school. It's a night out for the kids as they usually have crafts for them and games, etc. Then, we stopped by Circuit City to see what was happening with prices since they are going out of business. Oh, and on the way home, I was reminded that we are having company tomorrow so I had to run out and grab a ham for tomorrow's dinner which Mike is going to have to cook since I'll be at the conference all day! So, with all that said, I'm going to head to a quiet place now (is there one in our house?) to study what I learned today so I can maybe pass my test tomorrow.

1 comment:

Beth said...

Way to get involved Karen! Have a great weekend.