Thursday, January 15, 2009

A Jennah conversation...

Jennah had soccer practice tonight. On the way home, she said "Mom, I want to talk to you about something." For some reason, this phrase ALWAYS catches my attention never mind making my heart race and my grip on the steering wheel tighten! She wanted to talk to me about COWS. Ahhhh, the grip on the wheel loosens and the heart rate goes back down! Her question was... get this... "Why do we eat cows when cows don't eat us?" Cute right? She was so serious though. So we had the discussion about why animals eat what they eat and the whole survival of the fittest type talk. I thought it was over when she says to me... "Well, since cows don't eat us, we shouldn't eat them but maybe since we drink their milk, they can drink ours - like some babys do to their mommys." Yes, I merely wrecked the van!

4 comments:

Kimberley said...

Your story telling makes me laugh!

Missy said...

Classic Jennah! God I love her!!
And yes, I do love your storytelling, too. :)

Ethel5 said...

That's my Jennah. She is so much like her Mother!

Beth said...

That is so funny. I love it.