Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Ele-fun

Today at therapy, we played with a toy called Elefun. It's an elephant in a sitting up position that has a long, thin plastic trunk. Basically, you fill it with the included paper-like butterflies. When you hit the on button, a fan inside the elephant blows the elephants trunk straight up and out come the butterflies. Kaylee LOVES this toy. She laughed, hopped, and screeched, yelled "catch it mommy" and kept saying "again" once the butterflies were all blown out. We played with this for about 20 minutes to her delight. Of course, we used it to help her learn the difference between off/on, in/out, top/bottom. Not to mention that we made her say the color of the butterflies that she was putting back into the elephant. I did have my camera with me but, I failed to put the memory card back in it after I downloaded some pics last night, so I was unable to save the photo. Oh well, I'll get one next time!

1 comment:

Beth said...

we love the elefun too. We meant to get Kate one for Christmas, but didn't. It is a lot of fun! It cracks me up how they try to catch them. I'm pretty sure we would lose the butterflies!b