Saturday, January 17, 2009

Conference day part two...

Today was the second day of the Wrightslaw Conference (see previous post). I made it AND passed the exam with flying colors. There were about 110 people attending and only 7 of us received a perfect score on the final exam. One of them was me and I actually won a book as well. I was pretty excited, after all, it's been a while since I've had to remember anything in a school type setting. It was a great conference and I learned a whole ton of things I had no clue about. If anyone has or knows someone with a special needs child or a child that has any type of learning disability, this is the conference to attend to learn about what to expect from your local school(s) and the laws regarding special education. You can get more info at www.wrightslaw.com

1 comment:

Beth said...

Way to set the curve!