Thursday, February 19, 2009

Bedtime

Lately, Kaylee has been a bear at bedtime. She goes into bed fine but after we walk out, after a minute or so, we can hear her yelling "You ok mom?" or "You ok Daddy?" It's heartbreaking but we don't dare go back into her room or it gets worse. For instance, Mike went back into her room tonight to let her know he was ok and she started with her "I want out." requests. He told her "No, you need to go night night." and she started to cry. It killed him to lay her back down and walk away but really, it doesn't take her long to settle down and go to sleep. Man can kids make you feel bad!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And it doesn't stop!

Beth said...

I hate that. Kate will lay down if John goes in there, but if I go in there...she says..Rock Kate. Please. I can't stand it. So I NEVER go. Luke, he's another story...I can't get him to sleep in his own bed. Next week, he's crying it out for sure!