Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Two Cute stories

I was doing dishes tonight and could hear Jennah talking but didn't see her or Kaylee until I peeked around a little bit and found them both sitting on the floor around the corner from the kitchen. Jennah was reading a book to Kaylee. What an awesome big sister she is. She read two books to Kaylee tonight and then told her she'd read another one to her tomorrow night before bed.





I took Kaylee to speech therapy today... She sat down at the table and said in the clearest of words "We will.. We will.. Rock You!" Twice. She's next in line for the Rock Band Microphone! The therapist and I had a good laugh and then Kaylee started giggling as well. She sure has come a long way in the last year. We're so proud of both our girls!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jennah truly is a wonderful big sister.

Kimberley said...

You're right, very cute stories. And I love what they are wearing. :)

Beth said...

That is awesome~ I love how Jennah is reading to Kaylee...and I bet Kaylee could kick some booty on Rock star!