Saturday, February 21, 2009

Mom's day out..

Today, I got to go get my hair done again. I absolutely love the gal that does it! I had it colored to ummmm let's just say "cover up the holiday tinsel!" It's more like the girl's color now so I actually look like their mom again. Of course, the pic was taken this evening after I ran around all day with the windows open in the van, etc. It actually looked better right after she did it.

Mike is packing his bag tonight to head out to Arkansas. So, you "Northern" people, take care of him would ya! He took us out to Chili's for dinner - only because we had gift cards! The food was ok, not the greatest but it was better than cooking and of course, it didn't' cost us anything but the few dollars we left for a tip!


1 comment:

Beth said...

I like your hair! We are hoping to see Mike while he is here. Maybe for dinner.