Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Time Out Tuesday...

Being that we returned from Miami last night, Time Out Tuesday was perfect for us tonight...Pizza! I did manage to get caught up on laundry today even though I had to take Jennah to the dentist this morning and had therapy for Kaylee this afternoon! Anyway, here are a few pics form our weekend at the Miami boat show... enjoy!

There were so many boats that we would have
loved to own. Really though, we could MAYBE
afford the one to the left of the pier!


This is the style we are looking for! A smaller
fishing boat with just enough room for all of us.


Jennah... yes, I know - hanging on
a pole at the Miami Children's
Museum! We didn't actually go into
the museum but we let them burn
off some energy at the play area!


Kaylee was so cute. She would ask me what I
wanted. I would tell her "I'll have a ..." and
she would repeat what I asked for and run
to get it and return to serve me! Too cute!
Here she is with my ice cream!

1 comment:

Missy said...

Good pics! I miss my girls!!! Oh and of course my BFF. :)